For book signings and special appearances, please contact Linda McCoy at 404-579-4402 or use the form below.
• April 12, 2012: Linda McCoy was interviewed by Breathing Again Magazine. Click on the player below to hear the interview (the interview begins six minutes into the stream).
• April 6, 2012: Linda McCoy was interviewed by Social Networking for Women. Click on the player below to hear the interview (the interview begins after a short musical interlude, just short of two minutes into the stream).
• November 16, 2011: Linda McCoy was interviewed on Atlanta Live on WATC TV 57 along with The Sounds of Blackness. (Click on thumbnails to view slideshow.)
Below is a video of the appearance.
• November 2011: Linda McCoy and Darrien Smith released a new book cover for I Heard a Voice Say, Never Throw in the Towel. Get your original copies now!
• October 25, 2011: National Association of Professional Women, Author's Showcase, Holiday Inn in Cobb County from 5:00-9:00pm
• October 9, 2011: Linda was interviewed by Kevin Collins, WIGO AM 1570. (Click on thumbnail for a larger view.)Click here to hear the interview.
• October 8, 2011: Linda did a book signing at the Nubian Bookstore at Southlake Mall from 12:00-3:00pm
• May 4, 2011: Linda McCoy did a book signing and gave the signature speech, “Taking Down Your Giants”, at The New Family of Christ Ministries in Fairburn, GA. (Click on any of the thumbnails to view slideshow.)
• Linda McCoy spoke at the Florida State Council of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World conference at the Hilton Hotel in Ocala, FL on Saturday, February 20, 2010.
• Linda McCoy was in Miami Gardens, FL for a book signing on February 13, 2010 at the El-Palacio Hotel.
• For Black History Month, Linda McCoy spoke at Jackson Senior High School in Miami, FL on Friday, February 12, 2010.
Darlin Publishing welcomes your questions and comments. Please use the form below to contact us. Items marked with * are required.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We use the information you provide about yourself only to reply to your comment, send our free newsletter, or other communications. We do not share this information with outside parties. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email with the above form.